From Huge Atriums, to Tiny Attic Bedrooms add Skylights and Sun Tunnels to improve the feel and flow of many rooms. Check out all of these day-lighting ideas!
2. A Brazilian man installed soda bottles filled with bleach and water straight into the roof line to light up low income housing that did not have electricity or natural light.
3. Circular Skylights in the ceiling for a dramatic modern effect.
4. Staircases often lack natural light, add a Skylight!
5. Turn your attic into useful and pleasant living space.
6. Tiny House Loft Skylights, imagine how dark and underutilized this room would be without them!
7. Bring nature in, turn your lofted skylight in to a planter / arbor.
8. Lava Tube Skylight! OK, so maybe you can’t create this exactly, but this is a naturally occurring Skylight in an Active Lava Tube at the Hawaii Volcano National Park. Don’t get too close!
9. Turn your bathroom into a spa experience, add a skylight over your tub!
10. Soak your living room with natural light, round and long skinny skylights used creatively here!